When you consider expected results after taking Anadrol, you must remember that everybody may not get the same benefits as it is generally projected by advertisement. However, before using this steroid you must make a realistic goal and also consider the negative side effects. Many people have really achieved fantastic results by using this steroid, while some may have got less than expected. There are many factors that contribute to the actual results.
While discussing about anadrol results, we need to understand how mechanism of action of Anadrol really works in a man’s body. As far as its medical use is concerned, anadrol is generally prescribed for people, who are suffering from some type of anemia. Anadrol helps in producing red blood cells in our body. As a result, there is growth of muscles and also gain in weight when it is taken under close supervision of a medical professional.
Therefore, bodybuilders and athletes have recognized the potential of this steroid. They have realized that it can also help in their muscle growth if it is taken in a calibrated manner. Therefore, they supplement this drug with their regular workout and diet to obtain the desired results. However, the result depends mainly on the following few factors –
- Your age
- Your present levels of hormone
- Your heredity conditions.
- Your present weight
- Dosage frequency
- Kind of exercise that you do
People with very lean frame may not get good muscle as compared to someone with stockier frame.
The results can be further improved, if this steroid is stacked with some other steroid or supplements. Some of the drugs that are sold with anadrol as a combo are as follows:
What are the expected side effects?
As mentioned above, an individual will respond to Anadrol depending upon his body structure and health condition. The same is also true for side effects too. Some people may not get any side effects at higher dose while some may not be able to bear it. The following side effects are usually observed –
- Libido changes due to hormonal fluctuations
- Women may have few male characteristics like deep voice, growth of facial hair, enlarged clitoris etc. Some of these side effects are irreversible too.
- Men may experience frequent erection, erectile dysfunction, priapism, nocturnal emissions, gynecomastia.
- Dermatological problems like acne vulgaris, oily skin, stretch marks, hypertrichosis, androgenic alopecia etc.